Sunday, October 4, 2009
Sorry I am not very good at this....
Okay, so i am realizing that I am really not very good at this blogging stuff, but I want to get pics up from our Disneyland trip we took a few weeks ago. So that is upcoming as soon as I get the pictures off the camera. While I am on here, though I might as well say a few things about my family. I have realized recently that I am very blessed with wonderful kids and a great husband. I am so pleased with my kids and how well-behaved they are. They really are good kids. People wonder how I can take having 6 kids and stay sane. Some days I wonder that myself, but the truth is is that it isn't that hard when they are well-behaved. This probably sounds like I am bragging or tooting my own horn, but I don't think they are good because of me by any means. I think they were born with good dispositions and they have an awesome daddy and good grandparents and other family around as good examples for them. I hope that the Lord will bless us with another good-natured child as we prepare for #7 coming in December. Listening to conference today and yesterday has given me time to think and realize the blessings I have and has given me renewed dedication and commitment to being a better mother and wife. I feel very blessed that the Lord has trusted me with my precious children and has given me the best partner I could have asked for in my husband, Rob. It's been a good Conference Weekend!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Thanks for sharing your thoughts! It was good to see you at our in-laws on conference, conference was so spiritually uplifting! You do have a wonderful family!!! Heavenly Father is so kind to us!!!
ReplyDelete